Date: 2 months ago   Category: Financial

Every second hryvnia of the budget is borrowed - the Ministry of Finance


In four months income of the state budget was 322 billion hryvnias - a half of them is borrowed. In four months 2019 the hryvnia became stronger thanks to investments of nonresidents into hryvnia bonds. Every second hryvnia in the state budget is borrowed. It is said in the macroeconomic review of the Ministry of Finance for May. It is noted that income of the state budget in January-April of the current year was 322.6 billion hryvnias that is 18.2% more from indicators of last year. Income of the general fund of the state budget for the specified period was 282.3 billion hryvnias. The state budget deficit for the reporting period was 1.7 billion hryvnias at the same time the Ministry of Finance notes that loans for financing of the general fund of the state budget were 158.5 billion hryvnias (in domestic market – 132.2 billion hryvnias, on external – 26.4 billion hryvnias). Repayment of the main amount of debt of the state budget made 126.9 billion hryvnias. That is, budget revenues for the first four months were 322.6 billion UAH and among them there is income from placement of the OVDP - 158.5 billion UAH. The share of the OVDP (state loan) in budget revenues makes 49.13%. Whereas the rest of budget revenues - 50.87% are taxes, collecting and other payments. Let's remind, in January-April the Ministry of Finance attracted in the state budget 91.4 billion hryvnias, 1.5 billion dollars and 41 million euros due to placement of the OVDP that in the sum gives 158.5 billion UAH. At the same time for all last year the Ministry of Finance attracted in the state budget 65.128 billion hryvnias, 3.478 billion dollars and 503 million euros due to placement of domestic government bonds. Earlier in the Ministry of Finance reported that since the beginning of year Ukraine paid 166 billion hryvnias of debts. In total in 2019 Ukraine will pay 460 billion national debt. Peaks of payments fall on May and September. News from the Correspondent.netv of Telegram. Subscribe for our https://t.me/korrespondentnet channel

URL:

Today

just now

In the software the next threat is found. It is found by the Israeli experts. The Israeli programmers from the NSO Group company found the new threat connected with the software of iPhone in devices....

just now

Starting a week ago in Ukraine челлендж on prevention of oncological diseases got strong support of society. Physicians, the famous Ukrainian bloggers and ordinary Ukrainians took part in it. For this...

just now

The speaker of parliament considers addresses of the president on an emergency meeting the pre-election course. The head of the Verkhovna Rada Andriy Parubiy considers that the initiative of the presi...

just now

The remake of the favourite nursery of the fairy tale in Animal Planet style can push away the photorealness. Came out the film version of legendary history in the Ukrainian cinemas The Lion King, con...